How To Saute Mushrooms and Onions
Learn how to saute mushrooms and onions that will compliment a burger, chicken or steak.
- 1 white onion
- 1 pkg mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Fresh ground pepper
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
Slice your mushrooms and onions into 1/8-1/4 inch slices
Heat up your oil on medium heat
Once the oil is hot add in your mushroom and onions
Let them brown up and flip around allowing them to all saute evenly
Deglaze the pan with chicken stock
Once they are browned they are ready to serve on top of your dish
- Dont overcrowd your pan, if its to much do two batches or use a bigger pan.
- Dont burn the bottom of pan before you deglaze.
- Dont cook to long your looking for sauted not caramelized.
- Make sure pan and oil is hot before use.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 602mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg